INSTAGRAM

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Holiday shop...

Hi guys, sorry I've not had a chance to post recently but things have been hectic. I now have a weekly article for www.businessboombolton.com about all things fashion so be sure to check it out, I've had some great reviews which have been very much appreciated :)

Here's the link to my latest feature http://businessboombolton.com/2012/01/31/jessica-simm-fashion-news/. There are some other great fashion writers on there too.




So last week I not only paid off my holiday to Mexico for my cousin's wedding this spring but I also managed to book my annual trip to Ibiza for 9 nights this summer with the girls. I'm so excited and thought what better way to celebrate than to start shopping this year's holiday wardrobes...

As always Ibiza's style will be Bohemian Chic but I was contemplating maybe a few more feminine pieces teamed with some Aztec jewellery which is big right now for Mexico. Here are a few of my favourites so far:

From Topshop:






















From Asos:

By Jessica Simm






And Urban Outfitters:








I've noticed hundreds of great holiday buys right across the high street these past couple of weeks so keep your eyes peeled...thanks for reading.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment