INSTAGRAM

Thursday 21 June 2012

Blair Waldorf...



With Gossip Girl season 5 recently coming to an end in the UK I thought it was only right that I dedicate my latest post to by far one of my most favourite characters on television... Blair Waldorf. 
Waldorf played by 26 year old Leighton Meester is an extremely multi-talented actress who also has a record contract, is the face of numerous brands and has even appeared on the covers of countless fashion monthlies. 

  For this post I will be focusing on my favourite Blair Waldorf ensembles from season 5 of the award winning, US drama series. 


Of course who could forget Blair's stunning Vera Wang wedding gown. Highly influenced by Kate and Will's big day, Blair truly did look like the princess she was doing ever so well to portray. 


Next was quite different to Blair's usual classic and sophisticated wardrobe choices. The scene saw Blair imitating Liz Hurley's character Diana Payne for one of her many scams in this blue Herve Leger Joanne bandage dress teamed with, a yellow Louis Vuitton bag and of course a pair of killer Sergio Rossi peep toe slingbacks. 


Now the red, tartan Mcqueen blazer was most probably one of my favourite pieces for the whole season, I even tried to go purchase one for myself but of course it had sold out everywhere #gutted. 
Here Blair teams the blazer with a cream waistcoat, black Acne skirt, D&G lace top blouse and some amazing lace tights to grunge it up a little, by far one of the best ensembles I've seen on TV in a while.




As you can see Blair loves an orange dress, as they're right on trend and the perfect combination for her glossy brunette locks and pale skin tone. Above are just a few of my faves, the first by Oscar de la Renta, the second by Blumarine and the third by Naeem Khan. 

Blair's wardrobe is by far the best on Gossip Girl just cannot wait to see what amazing ensembles she pulls out of the bag for season 6. 










By Jessica Simm

No comments:

Post a Comment